Dashboard: NIST 800-53 System Security Officer
- National Institute of Technology (NIST)
- Data Sources:
The System Security Officer dashboard contains information system-level security control data from the NIST 800-53 publication series. The dashboard includes summary count and percentage data related to:
- security controls
- assessment objectives
- organization-defined parameters
The dashboard is best viewed directly within Looker Studio. Click here to view the dashboard.
NOTE: The following information system-level security control families have been excluded from this dashboard:
- Awareness and Training (AT)
- Physical and Environmental Protection (PE)
- Personnel Security (PS)
- System and Services Acquisition (SA)
I will make an argument in a future post that these controls should reside at the Chief Information Officer (CIO) level.